Wednesday, August 13, 2008

White Skin Privilege Survey

Readers, While I am enjoying every minute of my summer hiatus, I thought this research was important enough to take a break from Pina Coladas and bon-bons to put it on my blog and encourage you to participate. I hope you do.

Have a great rest of summer. I'll be back soon. ~ Cilla

Dear sir or madam,

Hello, my name is Shawn Dimpfl, I work at the Center for Capacity Building for Minorities with Disabilities Research (CCBMDR) at the University of Illinois at Chicago. I am currently conducting a study with Dr. Fabricio Balcazar and the CCBMDR about perceptions of white privilege and discrimination. For the study, you are asked to fill out a five to ten minute long survey with questions about yourself and your perceptions and experiences with racial privilege and discrimination. If you would like to participate in the study you can click HERE. It would also be greatly appreciated if you could forward this email to any friends or family members over the age of 18. If you have and questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to contact me. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Shawn Dimpfl
ccbmdr.uic@gmail.com
312-413-1806 (phone)
312-413-1804 (fax)

1 comment:

Jimmy Higgins said...

Not 100% certain that a formal Adult ADD diagnosis qualifies as a disability, but I took it. Thanks for pulling my coattail to this, BN!