Friday, December 21, 2007

I’m in Love

Forgive this indulgence. When I started writing Big Noise, I dedicated it to the battle for freedom, justice, and equality; but fighting is the furthest thing from my mind. I have fallen giddily, happily, deeply, and wildly in love.

I am now a grandmother to beautiful baby, Sabine. She was born on December 19, 2007 at 10:17 PM.

My daughter and her husband not only bestowed me the title of grandmother; but allowed me the privileged to present at the baby’s birth.

I know you will believe me, being the objective, analytic researcher that I am, that no more beautiful a child, ever graced this planet.

Mom, Dad, and the baby are all doing great! Mike and I? We are walking on air.

(Photo Description: A picture of me, looking very tired, but happy. I am holding baby Sabine, who is swaddled up in a blanket with only her head and one tiny little hand escaping. She has lots of dark curly hair... just like her grandma).

4 comments:

Penny L. Richards said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. And what a lucky little girl, to have such a fierce grandmother!

flygal said...

Awwwwwwwwww.......

ms.cripchick said...

CILLA!! congratulations!!!!

Karen said...

Beautiful baby!